- 1box Betty Crocker ™ SuperMoist ™ white covered mix
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/3 mug vegetable oil
- 3 egg whites
- 1 container (6 oz) Yoplait Original yogurt strawberry
Frosting and Fruit:
- 1 container Betty Crocker ™ Whipped vanilla icing
- 1 quart (4 mugs) strawberries
1. Heat oven to 350 ° F (325 ° F for dark or nonstick pans). Generously grease and gently powder 2 8-inch or 9-inch round pans, or spray with cooking spray with flour.
2. In big bowl, defeat covered ingredients with electric mixer on reduced rate 30 seconds, after that on medium speed 2 minutes. Pour into pans.
3. Bake as directed on box for 8- or 9-inch rounds. Amazing 10 minutes. Run blade around sides of pans to loosen up covereds; eliminate from pans to cooling shelf. Cool entirely, concerning 1 hour.
4. Spread 1/3 mug frosting over 1 covered layer to within 1/4 inch of edge. Cut about 10 strawberries right into 1/4-inch slices; arrange on frosted layer. Top with second layer. Frost side and top of cake with staying frosting.
Cut remaining strawberries in half; set up on top of covered. Store freely covered in refrigerator.